Sunday 5 October 2014

Skiing with Toddlers

Earlier this year, we went on our very first ski holiday - something we didn't imagine would be possible with toddlers.  It was exciting, exhilarating and actually a great place with young children, from snowball fights to sledging to cosy afternoon in the creche, our boys had a fantastic holiday whilst the bloke and I hit the slopes for the first time and came home with some great stories.

Mark Warner have teamed up with P.O.P and challenged us to create a ski holiday wardrobe for children - it was easy.  I love bright colours, and with the white snow as background it is easy to spot the little ones whilst they play.  I would get the boys matching thermals, and I love this grey set, and then matching but not matching outers.  Dylan would need sallopettes and a jacket and this blue is the perfect colouring for him, whilst Archie is still best in an all-in-one.  These look durable and bright, and I know that in two years time, Archie will fit in Dylan's set, and bump will have grown into Archie's.  PoP is known for longevity and with ski wear I think it is worth investing in something that can last more than one child.


Pop Ski



I love the matching gloves and complimentary hat, and both of these can be used all winter long.  The hat is perfect for a British winter as well, and the gloves mean snowman building with warm, dry hands too.

Obviously the boys would need a nice off-piste outfit for meals out and snuggly evenings, and I love this cloudy top and comfy jeans - definitely something they would both suit (and I can't get enough of matching at the moment!)

off piste

  All these items are currently available from the PoP website

No comments:

Post a Comment